Public Access > General Discussion

Public - General Discussion

(1/2) > >>

random23:
Use this forum area for communication to 3305 Local from others outside 3305 or for discussion that involves people inside and outside 3305.

Unconcious:
I bet we get more communication about people outside than about people inside. Since, most people are outside and not inside and therefore there are more people outside to be talked about. But, on the other hand, there are more people outside that may want to post about people inside. But, since we are probably not going to let those outside know that they can post about those inside then.....

shit....I lost my train of thought now

damb

Vanex:

--- Quote from: "unconcious" ---I bet we get more communication about people outside than about people inside. Since, most people are outside and not inside and therefore there are more people outside to be talked about. But, on the other hand, there are more people outside that may want to post about people inside. But, since we are probably not going to let those outside know that they can post about those inside then.....

shit....I lost my train of thought now

damb
--- End quote ---

Gawd Unc that made my head pound.  never had pretzels for a brain till now!!   :lol:

Draahgon:
What about us who are in between?

TaohJones:
once you've been in. you're in. or you never have, and you are out.
no tweeners here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version