3305 Recruitment > New Member Applications

Application for Valias

(1/2) > >>

Vamier:
=====Application====
1. What is the name and class of your main? Valias, Survivor

1b. What game will you be playing?  (ie. AO, Vanguard, etc).  Ark Survival Evolved

2. Please list the names and classes of your alts, if you have none please skip this question. Valias is the main.  Only one character in the game at this time.

3. Do you intend to bring all your alts to our guild if your application is accepted? Yes

4. To your knowledge do you have a bad reputation with any particular guild? If so please explain. No

5. How did you hear about 3305 Local?  My father is a member (Vamier/Kubbie)

6. Do you know any members of 3305 Local that can vouch for your character?

7. Have you ever been a member of 3305 Local before on any toon, account, or other MMO?  Valias in Star Wars the Old Republic.

8. Did you have any questions about our Code of Conduct?  Nope.

9. Are you willing to share items and help out your fellow guild members?  Yes.

10. What are your areas of interest, what would you like to be doing as a part of the org?  I just like to help out and be part of a group.

11. What area or timezone (EU, US-EST, US-CST, etc.) are you in and when do you typically play (GMT times preferred)? US-CST

12. Tell us a little about yourself! I am in my last year of high school.  I enjoy playing games and spending time with family and friends.

Longscope:
Vamier's boy? REJECTED!

Kidding. Welcome to 3305 Local :D

Swett:
Nepotism FTW !!  ;D

Longscope:
That's how we got my brother in... and he's a total asshole :)

Aahzmandous:
I have traveled with Valias for nearly 2 months. He is a team player and would be a great addition to the 3305 Local Union.

-- Aahz (aka. "P@nth3r" in Steam/Ark: Survival Evolved)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version