Public Access > General Discussion

New MMO in Development

(1/1)

Aahzmandous:
Good morning all,
just thought I would drop in and mention there is a new MMO, Ashes of Creation, on the horizon that might appeal to some hardcore 3305 Local gamers. It is in closed alpha right now and won't be out until 2019. They are kickstarting access to alpha's and beta's but I imagine most will wait for stress test before jumping on-board (not me of course - I'm trying to justify the expense to belong to both alpha's & both beta's... Haven't convinced myself yet).

Anyone else keeping up on this MMO and have any insight into the devs backgrounds and what do you think of their grand plan for the game? Would you kickstart into any of the beta's? alpha's?

Have a good weekend!

-- Aahz

Nidrew:
This is the first I have heard of it. I visited the web site and went through the screens shots. It looks nice anyway. Its been a long time since I've gotten hooked on an MMO. I'm either done with them or haven't found a replacement for my Evercrack 2.

Longscope:
Interesting. Never heard of it.

Darkmenace:
I have been following this game for a while since there kickstarter campaign I am looking forward to seeing if their plans pan out. If they do I will be playing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version